- Minimum 1 Years Working experience in iOS/iPhone Application development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C or Swift
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Have published Three or more iOS apps in the app store
|Job Category||IT/Software Development|
|Work Time||Alternate Saturdays Off|