MANAGER SALES & BD
The company is looking the young & passionate individual who will spearhead our marketing efforts of various Food & Agro based products catering to the industrial and infrastructure sectors for tradohub.com
Tip: You will likely be the innovative Sales manager at tradohub.com with us, you really have the chance
togenerating new sales leads.
The Sales Manager/head is responsible for generating leads and supporting new business revenue to tradohub.com. Working as part of a dedicated Marketing & sales team, The BD will have his/her own prospect portfolio focused on specific business sectors. He/she will be responsible for developing a sales contact plan, building strategic proposals, responding to procurement RFQ’s and buyers and look for end-to-end sales & marketing.
- Identification of key customers and approaching them for possible deals.
- Negotiation and execution of contracts to a close. Complete order follow-up, from the start till order gets complete.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction and look for opportunities for future business.
- Responsible for developing and expanding the business by leveraging existing relationships and proactively identifying new international opportunities with major target customers across Europe, Middle East, Africa and worldwide.
- Fueling up the pipeline for the future product basket.
- Developing strategies for enlarging the core market base of the company based on market data, along with Maximize profitable, volume growth, market share and consumer preference Developing a competitive business development and sales strategy, creating new opportunities, identifying dynamic and exible solutions and managing account activity Accountable for Yearly / Monthly Budgeted sales target achievement and Debtors collection (Timely).
- Gather market intelligence about competitors and ensure accurate and timely communication to management regarding changing field conditions that effect volumes.
- Design and Execute Strategy to counter competition.
- Full Customer Support with regard to import shipment status, documents and payment remittances etc. with the objective of maintaining smooth business relations with the buyers.
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Combination of an understanding of technology as well as business requirements by having powerful domain/ industry knowledge.
- Strong communication skills: Written, Verbal & Nonverbal, as well as Work experience demonstrating ability to multitask should be able to work collaboratively with the tech, marketing operations and Finance teams, and proficiency in MS Office, as positive team-player.
- Business acumen must be having effective negotiation skills batter persuading performance by having powerful evangelism skills.
- Expertise in PIn B2B Sales/Marketing of Food & Agri commodities sector with at least 0 to 2 years’ experience of leading the team with sound knowledge of Food & Agro-industry & its value chain.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Negotiation, sales planning, building relationships with industry association and overseas technical training institutes for collaboration.
- Expertise in product management, people management, understanding the customer, requirements analysis, pricing, planning, competitive analysis, sales planning, financial planning, and strategy.
- 2+ years of Product management, as well as digital marketing experience, is a plus, must be a B.Tech / B.E. / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA from a reputed institute with MBA preferred.
Compensation: As per industry standard & candidate’s experience & skill set.
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Job time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Working days: Monday to Saturday
|Job Category||Sales/Business Development|